...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Current Mood: Happy! ^-^


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Haha! Merry Christmas to all! I just got back from Ziyi's house :D
Anyway, my tagboard is flooded with wishings and as soon as I on my phone this morning, wow.
My SMS ringtone kept singing all the way, LOL! xD
The first person to wish me was Azaria!
Last year, Azaria is also the first luh!
Geeeeee, thanks Azaria! ^__^

I made Christmas Banners to people whom I'm closed to!
Sorry, was kinda late :B
I did make it in the morning, when I was just about to save, dang!
My comp just auto shut by itself! T__T
I seriously want to take a hammer and hit the com! T^T
Anyway, here it is! :D
CTRL + C to copy the direct link



















And I recieved..
*Drumrollszxcszxc*


Christmas gift from AMELIA! :D
Heehee, thanks yawww :]

Gee, 4 Hours 0 Minutes left to end of Christmas.
Ending post now, and once again~
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig