...

Random post :D

I scream 点心公主! & PINK NAIL ROCKS!!



Hmm, I kinda noticed that many bloggers have changed their skins to Christmas types and it's so kawaii! xD
I just finished reading 点心公主 Book.9! Can't wait for Book.10! :D
Guess Stacy will scream at me being bonkers when she saw this xD
I want 点心公主 Book.10 lah! :B
omgosh! MY 大地 so 帅!
水野 also very 帅!
空 also very 帅!
BUT MY 大地 more 帅!
Heard that Stacy? There're MINE! :B

I finished reading Chocoxbaby & Eggiines's Nov & Dec posts!
Interesting like always and their skin is fab ^___^
Still haven finish reading some of my daily reads D:
Tmr then slowly continue xD

I want my QQ! :(
"WHAT THE HELL IS QQ!!??!"
*Evil grins*
Wait & see around Jan/Feb! xD

Randommmmmmmmm.


P/S: I recieved gifts! ohgosh! Cute gifts! ^__^

From Agnes!


From Xiaorene!
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig