...

Review: Ellen Panda Brown & Blue

Have been kinda busy with school and exams lately but I'm back with another review post to share with you guys! A few weeks ago Klenspop sent me another two pairs of really beautiful lenses to review so here I am! I've been really satisfied with their service so do visit them and try out their range of lenses!

Today I will be reviewing:




The packaging came in a really pretty box that was nicely bubble-wrapped! There are instructions on the back of the box and also a leaflet regarding information and steps on how to wear contact lenses! Very useful especially to those who are new to wearing circle lenses.

It also comes with a case for you to store your lenses and a tweezer! I love the tweezer they provided as I have long nails and this helps to avoid damaging my lenses while picking them! Extra hygiene as well!
These lenses took about 2 weeks to reach me, duration varies on your location!





Diameter: 14.8mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months









Rating: 
I really really love these pair of lenses! The design and colours look really beautiful and they made my eyes look as though they were sparkling. These lenses are actually 4 coloured which made them look intriguing and just so pretty! The whole look looks so soft and made my eyes stand out so much and look so doll-like.


Rating: 
No discomfort at all! Even though the size is huge, they stayed on my eyes pretty well and did not shift around much. Overall, they felt comfortable and not irritated.


Rating: 
Enlargement is very very huge! They made a really big difference to my eyes and I love lenses that give noticeable enlargement as my iris are pretty small. The enlargement and slight dark outer-ring made my eyes appear so big and round, like a doll!


Rating: 
Overall I love them so so much! These are like my new favourite lenses to go if I want enlargement and the colours really compliment my brown eyes so much. It gives off this mystic feel and they look good in pictures for both indoor and outdoor shots! The colours made them look more natural instead of just one simple colour that looks mediocre~

Pros:
• 4 coloured, more unique
• very big enlargement
• dolly look
• sparkling effect
• pretty on brown eyes
• comfortable despite size


Cons:
• none!

You can purchase "Ellen Panda Brown" from here!


Next:





Diameter: 14.8mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months







Rating: 
These are similar to the Ellen Panda Brown lenses that I reviewed above just that this is in the colour, blue! I was so busy taking pictures of myself that I forgot to take close up pictures of them, will update this post when I wear them again! Even though I have dark eyes, the blue still can be seen in both indoors and outdoors which is nice!


Rating: 
No discomfort at all! Even though the size is huge, they stayed on my eyes pretty well and did not shift around much. Overall, they felt comfortable and not irritated.


Rating: 
Enlargement is very very huge! They made a really big difference to my eyes and I love lenses that give noticeable enlargement as my iris are pretty small. The enlargement and slight dark outer-ring made my eyes appear so big and round, like a doll!


Rating: 
I think this series of lenses look really beautiful and I'm so happy to have a chance to review them thanks to Klenspop! *u* They look so pretty and enhances my whole look I wish they will never expire aha!

Pros:
• 4 coloured, more unique
• very big enlargement
• dolly look
• sparkling effect
• pretty on brown eyes
• the blue can still be seen
• comfortable despite size


Cons:
• none!

You can purchase "Ellen Panda Blue" from here!

That's it for my review and special thanks to Klenspop for them!
Thank you for reading this post and hope to see you again in my next one! c:

SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig