...

Review: Twinkle Brown and Twinkle Pink

For this post I'll be talking about "Twinkle Brown" and "Twinkle Pink" lenses that were sent to me by Klenspop! If you have not heard from them before, don't forget to visit their page for a wide range of circle lenses and also other products that are really affordable in price~

okay on to the review!


The packaging came in a really pretty box that was nicely bubble-wrapped! There are instructions on the back of the box and also a leaflet regarding information and steps on how to wear contact lenses! Very useful especially to those who are new to wearing circle lenses.

It also comes with a case for you to store your lenses and a tweezer! I love the tweezer they provided as I have long nails and this helps to avoid damaging my lenses while picking them! Extra hygiene as well!
These lenses took about 1 or 2 weeks to reach me, duration varies on your location!





Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 40%
Lifespan: 6 months







Rating: 
The design of these lenses looks like the flames of a fire and can still be seen when worn on my brown eyes! After wearing them in certain lighting, they kind of look like a tiger's eyes since the colour is a little brownish orange. Might not look really natural but still blend in pretty okay. They look more natural when worn indoors!


Rating: 
No discomfort found for me at all! But do note that comfort varies from person to person.


Rating: 
Enlargement is pretty obvious but might not be in a drastic change as the black rim around the lenses are not very thick. If you like enlargement but not in a scarily big one then you can go for this because they still will give your eyes a little pop c:


Rating: 
The design is special and it helps to enlarge your eyes pretty well~ I applied a little bronze eyeshadow on my eyelids and they compliment well with these lenses c: If you want the design to appear more obvious then take pictures where it is brighter for the effect of the lenses to be really shown!


Pros:
• special design
• enlarges eyes (not drastically)
• comfortable
• blends in with brown eyes pretty decently

Cons:
• design is not obvious indoors

You can purchase "Twinkle Brown" from here!



Next:



Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 40%
Lifespan: 6 months








Rating: 
Similar to "Twinkle Brown" but in pink! However, pink looks more girly so the design reminds me of the insides of a flower. In bright lighting near the window, the colour of the pink looks noticeable but as for indoors, the pink cannot really be noticed anymore unless you take a closer look.


Rating: 
No discomfort found for me at all!

Rating: 
Compared to "Twinkle Brown" somehow this is a little more enlarging and obvious. Probably because the outer black rim seems to slightly a little thicker when compared to the brown one!

Rating: 
I really like the colour pink and was very excited to try this on but was slightly disappointed because the pink did not really show up well on brown eyes since the colour will fade into my dark eye colour. I think they'll definitely look really cute on light eyes but they still look decent for me! c:


Pros:
• special design
• comfortable
• enlarges eyes
• pretty fun to try on
• special colour

Cons:
• colour did not show up well on dark eyes

You can purchase Twinkle Pink from here!

That's it for my review!
Thank you so much for reading c:

SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

4 comments

  1. The brown lenses looks so natural, I love the spread of the lenses!
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try coloured lenses now after seeing all your photos. They really make a huge difference to what someone looks like, even though they’re such a small change.

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lenses look really nice!
    Whenever I visit your blog I remember how I forgot to order new lenses once again. OTL
    I'll keep Klenspop in mind when I finally get to the point of buying new lenses, haha
    Thanks for always posting so nice reviews that are easy to read and understand and still full of detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Look who is back! :D
    Miss you a lot LISAAA!! How have you been? I really hope that you're doing well!!

    Okay then, back to the topic....
    Hmm.. To be honest, I've never used any contact lens before and I kinda curious about it because some of my friend said it's uncomfortable but they have to bear with it because they say "beauty isn't cheap" hahah. So yeah! I just want to know your opinion about it. Do you find it's uncomfortable as well or not? :)

    But If I have to say, you look good with it, Lisa and I really like the brown one hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig