...

Stupid rippers with no creative brains



Phew, spent so long editing my picture above.
School's starting tmr! Awwww
Must wake up early & wear that nerdy uniform again!
Hmm, anw, should I wear home clothes to school on Friday?
grrrr...
Sometimes I just hate going out because I dunt know what t wear!! D:
*Groans*

Seriously uh, I hate rippers luh!
(Hey wait, who loves rippers? :/ )
Can't they have their own originality!?!
(Stupid brain of theirs..)
Wth! Even my blog link also wanna rip,
Waliao, just because you added a few words & stuffs in your link then dunt look like mine lah?
I think you will be reading this Because you came to my blog almost everyday..
(Just to rip right?)
PLEASE OPEN YOUR BIG EYES & SEE THIS!
( If you have one xD)
Doesn't mean I DUNT say means I DUNT care!
Doesn't mean you're my friend then I DUNT dare!
okay, I'm starting to talk things that rhyme :/
Kindly be a little automatic lah hohr, zzz.
Walao, why I so zibi one x.x
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig