...

BACK TO BLOGGING! :D

Current mood: Fustrated, confused.

Our lives are short, simple & sweet.
Without you in it I'm just not complete.


You make me feeling so lost.



YAY! I'M BACK TO BLOGGING AFTER BEING MIA-ED FOR SO LONG! :x
& I won't be updating often already cause my Common Test 2 starts on Tuesday! D:
Fast right? Grrrr. Wish me luck! LOL :x
oh yah, speaking of Common Test, MR.T have not give me my Common test 2's table!
Double grrrrrrrr...
&AND! Speaking of "CURRENT MOOD", I found someone ripping it from me -.-
Please kindly have your OWN originality!
Don't rip and act as if it was your OWN idea! It's very irritating!
& Please luh, if you're lousy in thinking of your own ways of making your blog interesting, then keep it simple!
Hope you can be a lil automatic lah okay? :D
Phew, it's so hard not using any vulgarities when scolding :/
So PLEASE.. -.-"


okay, rippers sucks, don't wna talk about it already.
Later make me even more fustrating :@
So, I'm not going to update often already T^T
*After my common test then I will update :D*
BUT, continue to make my tagboard alive >:D
LOL!
People who read my blog daily will know that I have a new pencil box right? :D
&Now, I felt like changing again T^T.
I want that Chocolate pencil box that Sophia♥ has! D:
Very cute one okie(;
BUT!My second but already :x, very small leh D:
Liddat I must sacrifice alot of my pens leh): Because the pencil box very less space D:
& People who knows me will know that I DON'T bring one or two pens only :p
Ahah! So, I'm still hesitating :x
Should I sacrifice? Hmmmmm...
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig