...

Poopoo

POOPOO IN PET SOCIETY

I've moved/ronovate some of the things in PS and I like it alooot!
I dress my pet today as a maid since we're doing a clean up

Welcome Room:
Brought drinks from Cafe as "Visitor's drinks"
Dungeon:
I wanted to make this room eerie, any ideas?

I'm saving money to buy more candles, I'll thank you a billion if you have extras to send me
This door is not in use, since I wanna make the room eerie, I put shelfs to represent woods nailed to the door to show it's out of bound



Toilet:
obviously shits to represent toilets
Thanks to Wendy for the bubble wallpaper
Bedroom:
Kitchen:
I love the bottled drinks, looks delicious!
Next post will be about other pets in Pet Society!
Will publish it most probably tommorow.
Some of them are so creative! They can just use simple shelfs to make into other things!
Sorry if my blog is lag due to the number of pictures posted!
Stay tune ♥
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig