...

Boys B/O flowers


And yes! I'm so hooked on this show!
Everyone knows it, i know it, YOU KNOW IT!!
It's BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS!!!
I'm so loving this show!
Thanks pailin! Actually, i wasn't that interested in BBF lah, but one day i was chatting with pailin then she said she was watching BBF you see, and she sent me the first episode's link and thats how i got to like BFF!
I'm currently in episode 3 only, i was loading all the videos and when i was about to watch it, my comp hanged!!
I have to reload again uh, and my fav guy in F4 is HYUN JOONG KNOWN AS JI HOO IN BBF!!!
He's !!!

KIM HYUN JOONG!!!
Thank you doris for all the pics!!

Anw, was it boys BEFORE flowers or
boys OVER flowers? It's BBF in mysoju uh
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig