...

Quiz TAGGED by Qing!

okay, i was bored so Qing TAGGED me to do this quiz!

TEN ARE YOUS:
Are you single ? Yup.
Are you happy ? Kinda
Are you bored ? Yeah
Are you fair ? urm, kinda?
Are you Italian ? Nope, singaporean.
Are you honest ? 10% not
Are you nice ? If you're nice.
Are you irish ? Nope.
Are you asian ? En.

TEN FACTS:
Full name : Can i don't say?
Nicknames : Sasa, shorty, pinky.
Birthplace : Wa biang, i forgot leh :x
Hair color : Abit of dark brown.
Natural hairstyle : Kinda wavy.
Birthday : 10-02-1993
Mood : ok-ok
Favourite color : PINK
One place you would like to visit : Japan~

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Have you been in love ? uh huh.
Do you believe in love at first sight ? Yup.
Do you currently have a crush ? uh..y-uh urm.. a.
Have you ever broken anyone 's heart ? Don't know?
Have you ever been hurt emotionally ? Yeah.
Ever had your heart brokened and when ? Forgot liao leh o.o
Have you ever liked anyone but is afraid of telling him/her? Yeah.
Are you afraid commitment ? Must depends lor.
Who was the last person you hugged ? Sister i think?
Who was the last person you said i love you too ? Natsy i think?

TEN THIS OR THAT :
Love or lust ? Love.
Hard liquor or beer ? Beer.
Cats or dogs ? Dogs.
A few best friends or any regular friends ? Any regular friends.
Creamy or crunchy ? Depends.
Wild night out or romantic night ? Romantic night.
Money or happiness ? Happiness.
Night or day ? Day.
IM or phone ? IM!

TEN HAVE YOU EVERS :
Been caught sneaking out ? Yeah.
Seen a polar bear ? Yeap.
Done something you regret? Yeah.
Bungee jumped ? No way.
Eaten food that fell on th floor ? I think i have before
Finished an entire jaw breaker ? You gimme lah?
Been caught naked ? LOL, no lah.
Wanted an ex gf/bf back ? No ex lah.
Cried because you lost a pet ? Kinda.
Wanted to disappear ? urm..hmm, y..e..a.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER :
Smile or eyes ? Smile ^v^
Light or dark hair ? Who cares?
Hugs or kisses ? Hugs.
Shorter or taller ? Taller.
Intelligence or attraction ? Attraction.
Topman or zara ? Who cares?
Funny or serious ? Funny lah.
Older or younger ? Depends.
Outgoing or quiet ? ok-ok
Sweet or bad ? Sweet.

TEN HAVE YOUS :
Ever performed infront of a large crowd ? Yeah.
Ever talked on a phone longer than an hour ? Yeah.
Ever tried walking on your hands ? Siao, no lah.
Ever been to a rock concert ? Nope.
Ever been on a cheerleading team ? Nope.
Ever been on a dance team ? Yeah.
Ever been on a sports team ? Yeah.
Ever been in a drama play/production ? Nope.
Ever owned a BMW ,Mercedes Benz ,Escalade or Bentley? Nope.
Ever been in rape video ? NO LAH

TEN LASTS :
Last phone call you made ? Charlene
Last person you hugged ? ownself scroll up and see again XD
Last person you hung out with ? Those siao people lo :B
Last time you worked ? I never work.
Last person you IM-ed to ? Currently: [big]QING[/big]! XD
Last person you texted to ? Natsy.
Last person(s) you went to movies with ? With cousin.
Last person/thing you missed ? Nothing.
Last website visited ? Blogger.

TEN PEOPLE TO DO THE QUIZ:
1. Amelia!
2. Doris!
3. Steph!
4. Bach!
5. Jaslyn!
6. Jolene!
7. Pailin!
8. Xiaorene!
9. Wendy!
10. Anyone who wants to do this quiz!

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!


[edit]
okay, so i was TAGGED again! & this time it's by Steph
Actually some of the answers are stated in my profile, so yea

20 Facts about me!
I love PINK alot! (which every single human beings knows this if they know me)
I don't like the smell of baby powder.
I fucking love angmos! I CAN STARE AND STARE IF I SAW ONE PRETTY/HANDSOME ANGMO
I hate/scared cockroaches ALOT! I will definately scream if i saw one.
Most of my money are spent on food, and then food, and food.
I used to believe in "tooth fairy" when i was young and when i dropped one tooth of mine, i will put it under my pillow and the next day i will have $1. (My mum is the "tooth fairy")
I used to believe in Santa Claus when i was young and whenever it's christmas, i can't wait for prezzies. (My mum is the "santa claus" again)
I thought that rain is god's tears (when i'm young)
I still watch cartoons okay.
I almost drown in the swimming pool when i was young (thats why i got phobia for swimming until i was 15)
I ran away from home before.
I'm crazy over S.H.E when i'm p5.
I got phobia for dolls with BIG EYES.
I hate that green colour thing.. What's that called?... AHH! VEGETABLE.
My bolster is with me for 16years (...&counting)
I cried very long when its the last episode of the cartoon digimon.
Almost all of my bags are hello kitties
I love polka dots.
I hate people who abuse animals!! Dump their pets after they are bored of it!
I will ALWAYS have flu when i sleep in an air-conditioned room.

I'm tagging the people that i've tagged on the first quiz!

TAG! YOU'RE IT!
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig