...

The world largest gummy bear.

Got this interesting email from my auntie again!
So i'm here to share...

The world largest gummy bear!



The email that my auntie sent me wasn't that specific so i went to google about it.
Sources are from: vat19

Overview
The World's Largest Gummy Bear is the lion of the candy world. There is no candy more magnificent or more powerful. This five-pound beast is the equivalent of 1,400 regular sized gummy bears and packs a whopping 12,600 calories.

Available in several flavors: blue raspberry, red cherry, and green apple. Hand-made in the USA.


Features & specs

* Dimensions: 9" x 5.5" x 3.5"
* Equivalent of 1400 regular-size gummy bears
* Weighs approximately 5 pounds
* 12,600 calories!
* Hand-made in the USA with domestic ingredients
* Gluten-free





I'm not really a big fan of gummy bears but it's seriously alot of regular sized gummy bears to make one large gummy bear!
I think for me, biting the ears of the gummy bear can make me full already.
HAHAHA!

okay so anw, watch this video if you want to
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig