...

Blank.

I was kinda sick yesterday therefore i did not blog
another reason is because my computer is going crazy again
it keeps hanging! sooo many times, i decided to off the computer when i was just about to blog

btw.... yesterday during biology class, we get to dissect a sheep's heart.
it's totally disgusting!!!

what's worst is the smell Thinking about it makes me feel like vomiting

School lessons today is awesome! we got 6 free periods and only had 1 lesson for today
which is poa... Poa is killing me! i hate it

btw... there's this relief teacher in my school that is so cuuute!!

will not be blogging these few days... maybe till i get better
thanks to people who talked to me in msn, telling me to cheer up and all...
i'm okay..
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig