...

Bad day

i can't believe this this has got to be the worst day of this month

I forgot to bring my favourite red teleband this morning, my hair feels so weird without it
And later during my recess, my handphone has gone nuts... some of the keypads are not working
i feel like throwing my phone from the top floor down to the ground....

it was working fine this morning
and now it has gone totally nuts. I can't message properly...
because the "delete" button is one of the not working keys

so whenever i type something wrong, i have to start all over again!
ahhhhhh!!!

This is already bugging me and to make the matter worst....
i dropped my very precious and important brown pen
Feels like the world hates me nahh just kidding
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig