...

The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava 3-Step Blackhead Remover Nose Strips Review

A few months ago I bought the "Jeju Volcanic Lava 3-Step Blackhead Remover Nose Strips" as I haven't tried any "3-step" blackhead removal kit before. Normally I'll just use the normal one step blackhead nose strips and thought why not give this new 3-step thing a try!


This product is said to effectively remove blackheads with its 3-steps of pore opening, blackhead cleaning and pore closing! So let's see how it works~



Before showing you the product, here is a picture of how my nose looks before using this product.
P/S: my skin wasn't in a good condition during this period so please ignore the redness and dryness LOL


Moving on to the review!



For the first step, there will be a nose patch which helps to soften the sebum when you apply it onto your nose! Leave it on for 15~20 minutes and then remove the nose patch.

After 20 minutes, I removed the nose patch and was so surprised at how it effectively softened the sebum on my nose! /gross pic below LOL


All of the sebum actually got lifted up! I know there are definitely dirt and sebum in there but I didn't know it would be this much omg.
You are supposed to either use a cotton swab to remove the sebum or rinse your nose with water after that.
I chose to rinse it off because I think it'll be cleaner that way and also because you'll have to damp your nose for the next step anyway!



For the next step, damp your nose with water and apply the blackhead removal patch onto your nose and carefully remove after 10~15 minutes.


My skin is pretty dry so after the removal of the patch my nose started to look dry as hell and also some parts got a little red. But here's a picture of the patch!


To be honest, I didn't really see a lot of blackheads on the patch which was pretty disappointing.
But then again, maybe most of the sebum were already lifted off and removed in the first step!




Apply the pore tightening patch onto your nose and leave it on for 10~15 minutes.
After 10~15 minutes, remove the patch and tap your nose gently for better absorption of the product!
I think the patch smells pretty nice in my opinion~ it is also slightly moisturising which totally helped to soothe my dry skin.

Here is the comparison after using The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava 3-Step Blackhead Remover Nose Strips!


Not a really big difference except for some bigger blackheads that got removed and also the spots that were a little red were slightly less red after using this product.
My nose feels smoother than before though!

Might or might not.

I MIGHT purchase it again as it does help to soften my sebum and so many of them got lifted up! Also, I like how there is a pore tightening patch to tighten my pores and soothe it at the same time. (plus, it's a little fun!)

I MIGHT NOT purchase it again as this kind of removal patch is not suitable for dry skin since they might get irritated and also there are other types of blackhead removal products that is less time consuming!
This whole process took about.. an hour? Which is pretty long for a nose blackhead removal LOL.
Since my face is dry I'll most likely look for other alternatives for removal of blackheads instead of nose patches anymore.


I'll probably want to try out The Face Shop's Jeju Volcanic Peel-Off Clay Nose Mask Nose Blackhead Pack the next time round! Seen pretty good reviews online so we'll see. c:
That's it for this review!


*Product purchased from a local The Face Shop store
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig