...

Klenspop Ashley Brown & Ashley Gray Review

Hello everyone!
I've been so busy with my job now that I rarely get any time to blog regularly omg.
My final exams are finally overrr~ I'm now free as a bird and do whatever I've been dragging eheh.

Finally found some time to type this overdue review of these lenses that were sent to me from Klenspop! (thank you for your patience ;~;)
Klenspop sent me these two lenses, Ashley Brown and Ashley Gray for a review so read on if you're interested! c:

Sorry for the poor lighting though, the weather was really bad that day ;~;
Both are the exact same design just in different colour so I'll sum up the review at the bottom! c:






Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months








Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months







Design: 
Very natural pair of lenses! They look just like the pattern of your eyes but with more details.
The 3 tone colours make the lenses look more realistic and the dark ring on the outer part enlarges your eyes by a little! overall, they're just really natural looking.
The gray one adds a little bit of oomph for me because it changes the colour of eyes while the brown one enhances it by a little!

Comfort: 
Pretty comfortable! (note:comfort varies on each individual)
Fit my eyes perfectly and didn't shift around. Didn't felt like I was wearing any circle lenses tbh!


Enlargement: 
Not much enlargement for me because they fit perfectly to the size of my iris! Only by a little because of the dark ring but it is more to the natural side. If I were to go for a more natural look, I'll definitely pick this one c:


Overall: 
They're so natural so I'll only wear these if I want to go for natural look! If I want to wear this with heavier make up it might not be suitable to my liking. I've worn this to work where I only put on minimal make up and it looks good! Not a bold circle lens type so if you want only a little enhancement to your eyes then this is the one c:

These are having a really good promotion right now so quickly get them from Klenspop c:
Purchase Ashley Brown from here and Ashley Gray from here!

SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig