...

Had so much fun today :D



As usual, I'm the last to reach Sembawang MRT station today;x
Bused to school today :D
Reached school, watched video during the first period, damn it.
I went to bring my textbooks :/
Grrrr....

Today we gotta wear our own home clothes to school :D
Camwhored, let the picture says it all xD
I'm too lazy to post what I did):
Mainly nothing xD



Me & Merlyn :D

Me & Wanting :D

Me & Khidir chairman :D

Me & Liyan :D

Me & Azaria :D

Me & Linjin :D

Merlyn & Wanting said they want to take pictures with our class girls ONLY,
but the guys went to cut in too xD


After school, slacked around with T4E's for awhile :D
Took pictures again :D


Lili, me, Sann :D

Sann, Lili, me :D

Sann & me :D

Sann & me again xD
I love her No camera-ing tee lahh! D:

Me & sophia :D
She just dunt wanna take a nice photo with me):

Sann & me! :D
Remember this Peisan?
We went thru so much 'ups & downs' okay! xD

After taking so many photos, me & Sophia went to KFC to have our lunch cum dinner :D
The rest of T4Es went home first(:
Then me & Sophia went to Sembawang Library to do our hw :D
After that went to my house t take sthg then she went home already(:
I had so much fun with FULL-T4Es today :D
It's like after so long then can finally be FULL loh.
oh yah!
Picture(s) of the day! :D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
FULL-T4E PICTURE! :D:D:D




My besties are oh so great :D
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig