...
Current mood: Hate.

Your Japanese Name Is...
Yuriko Konjo


I was really bored so I played around at Blogthings.com :D
Was finding Japanese names cause I find them interesting(:
Yuriko Konjo, Yuriko Konjo, Yuriko Konjo!
I like! :D
Hehehs! xD

I wasn't really in a good mood this morning,
so sorry for letting you worry guys.
I seriously dont know what happened also,
It's just.. So different.
A! You must cheerup okay!
Hahas! Me & Z managed to make A laugh xD
But Z will have to sacrifice abit :p
So sorry lahhhh hor! xD
Hahas! It was oh so funny when A suddenly laugh out xD
:]

Mummy was back ytd midnight! :D
Bought lots of horror VCDs(:
& Shorts! Yay! New shorts!
:]

I find myself so boring -.-
Sadddddds):
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig