...

Happy birthday Mama!

11 MORE DAYS!


okay, I wanted to make into a Mickey Mouse but it turn out to be a BEAR!
Hahahas! Such lousy skills, LOL.

Today is my grandma's birthday! So.. Happy birthday mama! :D
Holidays are seriously bored! I am bored, some of you are bored, we are bored, everyone is BORED!
I have been bloghopping to people's blog nowadays :D
Main ones are Agnes, steph known as Kyuusho and Baoling..
My blog idols, hahahaha! I idolised them ALOT. okay, I'm not crazy..
But check out their blog, it's seriously entertaining..
:D
Me & my cyberfriends are creating a blog that will entertain you when you're online!
Say NO MORE to boring holidays!
okay, I sound like a little salesgirl advertising something..
Will post the link soon!
So.. STAY TUNE!♥
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig