...

Jandi:"GU JUN PYO!!"

okay okay! I'm blogging now!
My auntie who work in china came back to singapore ytd!!
And that means my baby cousins are back! (they're not babies but since they're the youngest among all my cousins, i'm use to calling them "my baby cousins")
We'll be going to ECP again as she promised!
And this time, charlene will be going with us and i'm so excited!
Haha! I sound so kiddy
I can't wait i can't wait i can't wait!

I've downloaded quite a number of things today.
I finally managed to dl MFF 3.0!!
Remember the time that i failed to dl it as it had some kind of connection problem thingy? AND YES! FINALLY ON 29 MARCH 2009, 8PM, I MANAGE TO DL IT!!
Ahahah! Sounds so exagerating
And i downloaded lotsa nice and pink themes
Thanks baoling for sharing with me the smileys you found, i like love them alot!
Thanks Jaslyn for comforting me in MSN, and the font site you gave me ytd with your sis

I'm now in episode 10 for BOF drama
I'm seriously hooked in it.
I'm seriously in love with it.
AND I SERIOUSLY THINK KIM HYUN JOONG/JI HOO is waa
I like it when Jandi goes:" GU JUN PYO!!
Hahahaha

And oh! Do help my friend bach by voting for her at here
Click on the contest navi and vote for "bach"

okay bye :3
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig