...

Grr..

ONE: I DON'T DO LINK EXCHANGE!
I already stated there i only link with close bloggers because if i dont even know you and i dont go to your blog, i link you for what?
I'm stated at my tagboard corner and my links page.
And it's on purpose.. It's a double reminder..

TWO: DON'T ASK ME ABOUT PHOTOSHOP.
You all know how hard is it to learn photoshop? I have to like google around for photoshop tutorials to learn them.. Mostly i only share with close bloggers(eg, amelia)
Hey guys. Look around, did you realise people are starting to use photoshop?
Think back, did you saw any website that blogs about photoshop before amelia does?
oh hell no.

Actually, you can blog about photoshop, but you have to learn it yourself.
Imagine you took a long time to learn photoshop and people starts questioning how did you did these and kidnapped your ideas.

I saw someone that starts to ask around how to do this and that once they saw Amelia blogs about it.
How did i know it? Because they asked me, how to do textures? Like the one in Amelia's blog? I wanna learn.

You wanna learn, there is this very helpful site called GOOGLE.
It's http://www.google.com
"Like duh Lisa, of course i know its google la, who also know!"

HELLO. DID YOU EVEN GO "LIKE DUH" WHEN YOU WANNA LEARN/KNOW SOMETHING?

One more point. Amelia or my blogs, are not advertising blogs

Think.
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig