...

Jawbreaker!

This is my first time ever eating a...





JAWBREAKER!!!!!

i don't know is it spelled that way.. but i like it this way, hahaha

My classmate, celene bought a bag of jawbreakers from philipines and shared with some of our classmates today
This is the biggest and hugest sweet i've ever seen.

I was like, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO EAT THIS?
"Through sucking it for 4 hours..."
4 hours!? You kidding me?? That's my reaction when i heard that.
We still have lessons! So how are we gonna finish this HUGE sweet?

anyway, it's seriously huge... it's kinda hard to swallow your saliva or even talk! (i finished my jawbreaker around 1 and a half hour)
luckily we had english test today, so teachers won't catch us having a huge sweet in our mouth as we're not gonna talk during test anyway...

But we can't stop laughing. I don't know why we're laughing, we just find it funny.
Did not manage to finish my jawbreaker because when it's lunch time, i'm still not finished yet!!
i have to throw it away.

POA today is fun, can't stop laughing at one of my classmate.
The class laughed like.. can't describe... but still it's damn funny!
I like my poa teacher.. He's the coolest teacher in school to me
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig