...

I got my new handphone!

OMG :092: :092: i've finally got my phone :022::094:
Guess what i got :093: yeah, i got the phone that i wanted :043: (sony ericsson aino:094::094:) :195:

and the screen is bigger than i thought :031:
but still i love it :096:

did not take a picture :179: of it because i don't have time since i reach home late today :209:
i will take it another time :162: :162: :162:

so i guess that's about it :003:
just want to blog about this, haha :122: :122:

finishing this short post with this random shot :179: i took during cca today :143: :098:



*side note: this is not my phone. i just took it randomly from my friend's handphone.
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

14 comments

  1. I WANT NEW PHONE TOO. BLACKBERRY<3
    Envy you lahh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! SE Aino! O.O That's so awesome! :D I like that phone too. :D It has quality features. :D You're so lucky. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, your friend and i have the same fone but mine is black :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ lauren- your profile cannot be displayed :)

    hehe anw, cool~ but white is nicer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the phone! =) It`s cool ;>

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayy you got your phone~!
    it looks really nice from the pictures..♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. ㅎㅎㅎ I always wanted another handphone. Aww, I wish I have a new handphone too...I badly want a LG Lollipop too but it isn't release yet in Philippines TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! congrats on having ur phone :D hope u post some pics of it soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow ! That's great!
    and your friend's phone looks nice too :)


    Have a good weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... ang ganda nga niyan LG! hehehe.. :) I'm also planning on buying a new phone. I want the BLACKBERRY or XPERIA... ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wao, congrats on your new phone! totally envy you, aino is too expensive for me -___-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh, I love your handphone !<3<3<3
    I always want to have a phone like this but I cannot find it...so finnaly I bought a 5800 of Nokia..anyway in my dea it's so great

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig