...

苏鬼! (L)

i'm suppose to sleep now since there will be school tomorrow :064:

i feel so restless! :032: i don't feel like going to school tomorrow, getting lazier everyday :153: :153:
i'm suppose to study today :213: but instead of studying :163: i went to do blogskins :086::162:

i don't really want to change my skin, i just have a sudden urge to create new ones :016:
probably because my creative juices were charged. okay ignore me, what a stupid excuse... :238:

i've read another manga today again :234: :234: :234: and yes, when i'm suppose to study :224:

"阿飘小镇"

this book is so great!!!!! :195: :195: :195:
i so love it! :097:

and the guy is so hot! :195: among all the books i've read these days, this book is the best to me. :158:
i'm sooo falling in love with that guy, 苏鬼。 :023:

if only in this world, there would be a guy as hot as him :159:
as cool as him :191:
and of course, as loving as him! :195:

okay anyway, i like this book's author, her books are great. :217:
and of course her drawings are really good too. :175:
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

6 comments

  1. Ah! I wish I knew the name of this manga in English. Looks really good XD
    I would like to read it >o<'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as you I'm lazy to go to school as well! And whoa that manga look interesting as well! Ahhh to much manga that I want to read >.<

    I ever had a same feeling like you Lisa! I wish boy character in manga was real! cause I think boy personality in manga really cool and more good/kind than in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw you should totally make blogskins for the public to use! I think your really talented and your layouts are always so cute >o<'

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want to change blogskin again?
    Can't wait to see it. It must be much more awesome than this. Haha
    I don't have time to read manga. Will try to look for it when holidays. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh are you still studying i thought it's already vacation time. anyways that's ok sis everyone feel laziness to go to school sometimes but that's ok and that's natural. anyways i never read that kind of books because it's looks on Japanese I'm curious they have English version of that book.

    anyways care for link exchange sis ^_~...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa:D I dont read manga but the book seems really interesting:D

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig