...

End of holiday


Thai laksa and sunkist orange juice for dinner!
happy to eat yummy food ;)

The new blogger theme sucks. Even the post preview are so messed up.

Schools starting tommorow.. I'm gonna miss sleeping late and waking up late.
Doubt I'll be able to wake up on time. But I'm happy that my holidays are well spent with boyfriend ♥
what's better than spending quality time with someone you love? Love playing those Ipad games with him, seeing him happy and laughing.
Now I have to wait till friday and weekends to be able to see him.. :(

Hope tomorrow will be a happy day like the past few days..

Ending my short post with a picture of me enjoying my sunkist orange juice. yummy!


 All good things will come to an end.. how long will this happiness last?
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

1 comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig